Is there a healthy dessert? For a dessert to be truly healthy, it should be prepared without added sugar and without extracted oil, without animal products and without gluten. And so we come to the question of whether it is possible to prepare such a dessert. It is possible to! With a good knowledge of the properties and content of useful ingredients in individual plant products, I prepare healthy and balanced vegan gluten-free desserts for our daily menu.
Preparing Raw Cream “Golden Rose” is quick and easy, and with a few simple ingredients and a little inspiration, I turn it into an impressive dessert. Thanks to the natural sweetness of the persimmons, a pleasant sweet taste is obtained and the addition of another sweetener is not necessary. Golden flaxseed has a much lighter flavor and aroma than brown flaxseed, so it is almost invisible in the cream. Black maca powder adds a light caramel flavor and aroma, and ginger adds a subtle spiciness.
The Raw cream “Golden Rose” has a delicate fluffy texture and a light fruity taste, with a faint caramel aroma – an impressive healthy and balanced vegan gluten-free dessert that you can eat without regrets!
If you don’t have black maca powder, substitute an equal amount of red or yellow maca powder.
If you want a cream with a stronger sweet taste, add 30 ml of agave syrup to the ingredients in the blender jar, or top the raw cream in the glasses with a little maple syrup.
Raw cream “Golden Rose”Course: Desserts, Recipes
Cream with persimmons and superfoods
350 g persimmons, ready for consumption
100 g golden flaxseed
12 g black maca powder
2 g ginger powder
300 ml filtered water
- With a kitchen scale and a measuring cup, I weigh all the ingredients of the recipe separately. I grind the golden flaxseed into flour with the dry grinding attachment of the blender – it can also be ground with an electric coffee grinder.
- I wash and dry the persimmons. With a sharp knife, I remove the stem and carefully peel the skin into thin strips, then cut into large pieces. I leave the peels aside – I will use them for decoration.
- In the jug of the blender I put the pieces of peeled persimmons and the ground golden flaxseed, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until I get a smooth homogeneous mixture.
- I put the raw cream in appropriate glasses, decorate on top with strips of persimmon peels as I shape them into roses and serve as a snack or dessert.
- Nutritional value per 100g. product:
- Energy value – 108.65 kcal
- Proteins – 3.04 g
- Carbohydrates – 8.39 g
- Fat – 5.28 g
- Fiber – 5.59 g