Saturated green color and gentle taste of kiwi fruit for a good start to the day – protein smoothie “Green Swamp” is tasty and healthy, with completely plant-based ingredients, gluten-free and sugar-free. All ingredients are carefully selected to achieve balanced plant-based nutrition. Kiwifruit for Vitamin C and Honey, as well as the antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin. Spirulina powder for Vitamins of group B – Riboflavin/B2/ and Thiamin/B1/, Niacin/B3/ and Pantothenic acid/B5/, as well as Minerals – Copper and Iron, Manganese and Magnesium. Sesame tahini for Vitamins from the B group – Thiamin/B1/ and Vitamin B6, Pantothenic acid/B5/ and Niacin/B3/, Bionin/B7/ and Folate/B9/, as well as Minerals – Iron and Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper, Calcium and Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. The high protein content with all amino acids is from rice and pea protein, as well as Sesame Tahini and Spirulina.
Since my husband Danail and I usually do our strength training early in the morning, these days our breakfast is a protein smoothie. I prepare protein smoothies of different composition and color – our food is according to Astrology, the Planets and the days of the week ruled by them. In this way we balance both our physical bodies as well as our astral and energy bodies. I prepare protein smoothies in green color on Wednesday, because this day of the week is ruled by the planet Mercury – its energy is balanced with the help of green foods and green clothes, green precious and semi-precious stones.
One glass of 350 ml. Protein smoothie “Green swamp” contains 298.25 kcal, 31.52 g of protein, 17.93 g of carbohydrates, 12.88 g of fat and 5.53 g of fiber!
Protein smoothie ”Green Swamp”Course: Drinks, Recipes
Smoothie with kiwifruit and spirulina
250 g kiwifruit pieces
30 g pea protein isolate 80% organic
20 g rice protein isolate 82% organic
20 g organic spirulina powder
35 g sesame tahini
350 ml filtered water
- I carefully remove the outer brown skin of several kiwi fruits and cut them into pieces. With a kitchen scale and a measuring cup, I weigh all the ingredients of the recipe separately.
- In the jug of the blender I put all the ingredients and blend until a smooth homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- I put the blended mixture in suitable glasses and serve after strength training for morning breakfast or as an intermediate snack between main meals.
- Nutritional value per 100g. product:
- Energy value – 85.21 kcal
- Proteins – 9.01 g
- Carbohydrates – 5.12 g
- Fat – 3.68 g
- Fiber – 1.58 g
- The amounts of the ingredients in the recipe are for 2 glasses of 350 ml each.