Fruit smoothie for breakfast, with which I dream of the Tropics. With a deep yellow color that reminds me of the warm rays of the sun. With a smooth texture like delicate satin. With an exotic taste of sweet mango and roasted sesame seeds. The fruit smoothie ”Golden Mango” is a good choice for a healthy vegan gluten-free start to the day!
I prefer our day to start with something sweet to eat, which is why fruits are present daily in our breakfast menu. Mango fruits are low in calories, naturally sweet in taste and light in aroma, so they can be combined with many other ingredients. I like to add superfoods powder to our morning smoothie, and the combination of turmeric and ginger is perfect for the start of the day. Turmeric strengthens the immune system, relieves joint and bone pain, has a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, supports liver function and improves digestion. Ginger stimulates metabolism and fat burning, strengthens the immune system and helps maintain the normal functioning of the digestive system, has anti-inflammatory properties, therefore, consumed with turmeric have a synergistic effect. Turmeric and ginger dilute the blood!
Fruit smoothie ”Golden Mango”Course: Drinks, Recipes
Protein smoothie with turmeric and mango fruit
260 g mango fruit in pieces
25 g pea protein isolate bio
25 g rice protein isolate bio
8 g turmeric powder
2 g ginger powder
30 g sesame tahini
350 ml. filtered water
- I wash and dry a mango, peel it and cut it into pieces. With a kitchen scale I weigh the required amount for the recipe, and I put the remaining amount in a box with a lid and put it in the freezer.
- I weigh all the ingredients separately and add them to the blender jug. I blend the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- I serve in two suitable glasses and serve for breakfast.
- Nutritional value per 100 g. product:
- Energy value – 82.75 kcal.
- Protein – 7.59 g.
- Carbohydrates – 6.50 g.
- Fat – 2.82 g.
- Fiber – 1.48 g.