Pumpkin is one of my favorite foods in autumn and winter – delicious, naturally sweet and rich in nutrients. When I was a child, my mother used to bake it cut into pieces or in a tray with sugar cubes. Here’s how I bake a pumpkin! I turn on the oven to preheat to 200°C with a fan and cut a sheet of baking paper as big as the bottom of the pan – when baking, sweet pumpkin juice flows, which caramelizes and then washing the pan is almost “mission impossible”.
I wash the pumpkin well, cut it into pieces, remove the seeds and place it in the oven tray on a sheet of baking paper. I put the pan in the preheated oven, being careful not to move the pieces and let them bake. After about 15 minutes, the aroma of roasted pumpkin begins to spread. I prick the pieces with a fork to check how much they are baked. The pumpkin is roasted if the fork fits easily into the piece. The roasting time of the pumpkin depends on the hardness of the pumpkin and the thickness of the pieces. I bake pumpkin violin and pumpkin matilda for about 30 minutes, but the gray and white sweet pumpkin bakes for 50 minutes!
Cream “Pumpkin Temptation”Course: Breakfasts, Desserts, Recipes
Pumpkin cream with sesame tahini and fruit
200 g roasted gray pumpkin without peel
I use pre-roasted pumpkin by peeling the peel
30 g sesame tahini light
50 g banana (peeled)
For the recipe I use 1/2 banana
50 g kiwi (peeled)
10 g of pomegranate seeds
- I peel the peel of a piece of roasted pumpkin, weigh the amount I need. Using a potato masher, mash the roasted pumpkin.
- I add the sesame tahini to the pumpkin puree and stir until smooth. A thick cream is obtained.
- I peel a banana and a medium-sized kiwi. I cut the peeled banana and the peeled kiwi into circles. I cut a pomegranate, carefully break it and separate the grains in a bowl.
- I transfer the pumpkin cream to a bowl, smooth on top and garnish with kiwi rings, banana rings and pomegranate seeds.
- Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
- Energy value – 94.44 kcal.
- Protein – 2.54 g.
- Carbohydrates – 11.83 g.
- Fat – 4.67 g.
- Fiber – 2.59 g.