Let’s start the day with a smile and a cup of warm herbal tea, then continue with a delicious and energizing breakfast! The warm drink supports the elimination of accumulated toxins in the body and activates the digestive system. It is good to drink a different tea every day and to eat different fresh fruits, because in this way we give our body different useful substances.
Our breakfast usually consists of fresh fruit and activated raw nuts. But on days with a greater physical load, I prepare a breakfast that fills with enough energy – cereals combined with seeds and fruits. Cereal gluten-free pudding is quick and easy to prepare with corn or rice semolina. Different spices or superfoods can be added for an antioxidant boost. Corn semolina has a rich aroma and taste of corn, which goes well with pumpkin or sunflower seeds. Rice semolina has a light aroma and taste, so it is easily combined with seeds with a rich taste and aroma – peeled hemp seed and flax seed, sesame and poppy seed. A small amount of good quality cocoa powder or carob flour gives the cereal pudding a pleasant chocolate flavor and aroma.
The ingredients for Bowl Danara “Spring Morning” have been carefully selected for a healthy vegan gluten-free breakfast that gives you energy – rice semolina for healthy carbohydrates, peeled hemp seed for protein and healthy fats, apples for healthy sugars and fiber, kiwi fruit for enough Vitamin C and figs for Vitamin B9. The nice creamy texture of the rice pudding combines beautifully with the crispness of the apples, and the slightly sour taste of the kiwi pieces accentuates the sweet taste of the figs and apples.
If you don’t like or don’t have figs, you can replace them with frozen or fresh berries such as strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackcurrants.
If you don’t like the aroma of cardamom, you can replace it with 1 gram of dry mint leaves powder.
One portion of 350g Bowl Danara “Spring Morning” contains: 406.81kcal, 11.81g proteins, 65.88g carbohydrates, 9.82g fat and 6.83g fiber.
Bowl Danara ”Spring morning”Course: Bowl Danara, Breakfasts, Recipes
Rice breakfast with fruits
100 g rice semolina
10 ml light agave syrup
2 g cardamom green ground
180 ml filtered water
40 g peeled hemp seed
180 g apples Granny Smith
100 g kiwi fruit
100 g frozen figs
can be replaced with fresh figs
- With a kitchen scale and a measuring cup, I weigh all the ingredients separately. I wash the apples and let them drain.
- In a small pot with a non-stick stone coating, I put the rice semolina and the ground cardamom, add the agave syrup and the water, stir until a uniform mixture is obtained. I put the pot on the stove and turn on the highest level of heat. Carefully and constantly I stir the mixture until it boils and thickens. I turn off the heat and leave the pot with the rice mixture aside to cool for 5 minutes. Next, I add the hulled hemp seeds to the mixture and stir until they are evenly mixed.
- I cut the apples into 4 pieces and remove the inside with the seeds, cut into pieces about 1 cm thick. I peel the kiwi fruits, cut them into 4 pieces lengthwise and cut into small pieces. With a sharp knife I cut the figs into small pieces.
- I put the rice mixture in suitable small bowls. In suitable plates, I place the bowls with the rice mixture in the middle and arrange the chopped fruits around them. I serve the dishes prepared in this way for breakfast.
- Nutritional value per 100g. product:
- Energy value – 116.23 kcal
- Proteins – 3.37 g
- Carbohydrates – 18.82 g
- Fat – 2.81 g
- Fiber – 1.95 g
- The amounts of the ingredients in the recipe are for 2 servings of 350 g each.